Friday, February 19, 2010

Went to the Yonder Mountain String Band concert the other night; Ho. Ly. Shit. I was blown away. I'd heard of them for years now, but never really listened to them until just a couple of days ago, after I'd already bought my ticket. I decided to buy a ticket when I found out my suitemates Greg and Kevin planned on going. The show was freaking amazing. SO glad I decided to go. They're one of those bands whose studio stuff just doesn't do their live shows justice. I ended up watching it with Greg (Kevin didn't go).

Tiger Woods had a press conference today; I couldn't care less. Am I the only one who doesn't really care about celebrities' private lives?

Watched an amazing hockey game last night. Switzerland somehow took juggernaut Canada to a shootout, thanks mostly to an insane performance by Swiss goalie Jonas Hiller. It took until the fourth round of the shootout for Canada to win 1-0.

I have absolutely no desire or motivation to do my homework this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment